Creating invoices and keeping track of outvoices and expenses are essential things in running your commerce business. Around half of business owners says that bookkeeping is their least preferred task. We automatized all those tasks and made the whole process smooth and easy to use.
- Keep track of your invoices.
- Keep track of your preorders.
- Keep track of your outvoices.
- Keep track of your expenses.
- Auto-creation of preoreders for your storefront orders.*
- Auto-sending preoreders to your client e-mail.
- Auto-creation and sending invoice once preorder is paid.
- Filter and send your invoices by weeks, months, or quoters.
- Calendar view of invoice dates and due dates.
- Calendar view of outvoice dates and due dates.
- Client connect and contract creation.*
- Bookkeeping statistics and graphics.
All preorders, invoices, outvoices, and expenses are getting sorted in your bookkeeping table for a cleaner overview and easier administration.
Search table data by company name, product name, or type of document.
Use table filters to check the type of document.
View a specific date period, month, quoter or a year.
Select bulk of documents and send it to your accountant.
Select bulk of documents for downloading.
Creation & sending
After creation or editing, preorders and invoices are sent to your client automatically.
Once preorders is marked as paid, it will generate an invoice and send to the client.
Preorders and invoices that you mark as paid you can't delete or edit.
All orders from your storefront will auto-generate and send preorders.*
View invoice creation date.
View invoice due date.
View outvoice creation date.
View outvoice due date.
View campaigns dates.
Add event or reminder.*
Add companies to your Contacts.
Create Contact Groups for better organization and targeting for marketing.
*We raise the bar when it comes to the safety of our members. You can report a company for bad conduct or a scam. The system will automatically recognize if a contact was reported and informed you.
Save your time and send to your clients a link with a form for a new contact.
The client can choose his preferred way of receiving your offers and promotions.
Once the form is filled, it will generate contract between you and your client.
Singed contract is saved into your contact book, and the client will receive a copy of it on a e-mail.
You can edit or disable contract in your profile settings.
**This feature is available only together with Bookkeeping Tools.
Bookkeeping statistics and graphics
Check in Real-time growth of your business by week, month, or yearly.